Puget Sound Pipe & Supply offers a widespread supply of Pipe in various materials and specifications. For example, our extensive Carbon Steel inventory puts us at the top of your checklist. We also inventory Stainless Steel, Copper, Cast Steel, Plastics, and a number of specialty items and variations of pipe.
*See Below for a selection of what we offer:
Carbon Steel Pipe
- ASTM A106: Seamless Steel Pipe; All Schedules; Nominal Pipe Sizes 1/8" - 24"
- ASTM A53: Gr. A & B, Type F, ERW & CW Welded Steel Pipe; All schedules; Nominal Pipe Sizes 1/8" - 48"
- API 5L: Gr. B & X Grades; Seamless, ERW & DSAW Steel Pipe, All Schedules
- ASTM A333 Gr. 6: Low Temperature Seamless Pipe; All Schedules; Nominal Pipe Size 1/2" - 24"
- Sprinkler/ Fire Protection: UL and FM Listed
Stainless Steel Pipe
- ASTM A312: Welded and Seamless 304/304L & 316/316L Stainless Steel; Schedules 5/5S, 10, 40, 80/80S; Nominal Pipe Sizes 1/4" - 16"
- Instrumentation Tube: ASTM A269BA 304/304L & 316/316L Stainless Steel; Welded & Seamless; Nominal Pipe Sizes 1/8" - 2" and Metric Sizes
- ACR, TYPE K, TYPE L, TYPE M, & Soft Copper
* 1/4" - 6" in Straight Lengths as well as coils
- PVC/CPVC: Schedule 40 and Schedule 80
- Charlotte Foundry