A GLOBAL REACH
While the international market presents more diverse requirements, Puget Sound Pipe & Supply's 96 years in the industry provides the necessary experience for global participation. Our leading edge solutions regarding global product sourcing, international finance, and transportation have established our company as the supply group of choice for numerous offshore projects. PSP’s understanding and commitment to global dynamics within our industry will remain the catalyst for future international project activity.
Puget Sound Pipe & Supply has unparalleled relationships with our manufacturers, who are located all over the world. Those manufacturers, combined with local inspectors on the ground, allow PSP to be flexible and ship material from multiple worldwide locations to meet project requirements for delivery, without compromising the quality of the product.
PSP has supplied materials to many international projects including:
- Stone & Webster Engineering, North Duri Cogeneration Plant, Dumai, Indonesia
- Foster Wheeler Oteri, Sincor Upstream Facilities Project, San Diego, Venezuela
- Ica Fluor, Pemex Cactus Cryo 1 Project, Chiapas, Mexico
- Al-Jabail Petro-Chemical Project, Saudia Arabia
- Bechtel Power Corporation, Kepco Nuclear Units 5, 6,7 & 8, Puson and Ulson, South Korea